Sunday, October 08, 2006

my performance

So I was really nervous before I did my perfomance thing on last Thursday. I did not get to practice signing my song much so yes, normally it is a lot beter to watch because you can consider, facial expression, body movement, timing, and much more. Yeah, I'm in the noon class and I signed weary days by The Whitstein Brothers and then talked about deaf musicians. IT then got the class to talk about how the deaf musicians must be really talented to do that stuff especially an all deaf band with three members. Yeah, so i thought that everything went well. I was nervous, you guys could probably tell. Yeah, so does any one have any other comments about what I did or anything??

1 comment:

Culture Jammer said...

hey, i thought your performance was pretty cool. it was an interesting topic and a very unique presentation! i haven't really heard of any deaf musicians so it was fascinating. good job!!